About our Delta-8 Crispy Pebbles Treat – 100mg
Our Delta-8 THC Fruity Pebbles Treat is a mouth explosion of flavors and euphoria. Made with our micro-butter sugar-emulsion (mbse), this tasty treat provides a quick punch of pure Delta-8 THC. Available in 100mg bar.
- Delta 8 THC: 100mg
- Flavor: Fruity Pebbles and Marshmallow
Delta-8 THC Rainbow Crispy Marshmallow Treat Product Description
- Amount: Delta-8 THC 100mg
- Ingredients: Fruity Pebbles Cereal (rice, sugar, canola oil, salt, natural and artificial flavor, Red #40, Yellow #6, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Blue #2, Turmeric Oleoresin (color), BHT and BHA (for freshness), marshmallows, unsalted butter, Delta-8 THC
Unwrap the cereal bar and experience the amazing feeling of Delta-8 THC.
Important Product Notes
- Delta 8 THC can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is legal according to federal law and many state laws, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain any ∆9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Hummingbird Extracts retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (H.R.2 – 115th Congress), have a definition of hemp that is different than Section 297a of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 or has a different local or state law that conflicts with existing federal law which thereby renders this product illegal in that state or territory. If we find that the product is illegal in your state or territory after your order we may refuse shipping and give a refund less any processing fees and/or time costs incurred.
- While we do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, it is thought that the delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.